Counseling and Career Services
Personal and confidential counseling is provided by
counseling professionals within the Human Services &
Counseling program and by the College Chaplain and assistant
chaplains. Whether it is a religious question, a personal
relationship issue, a career decision, or the need for an unbiased
opinion, counselors are available and ready to provide assistance.
Referral to outside agencies is also available when requested or
The Career Services office is located in the Center for Civic
Engagement & Student Leadership. Theoffice assists
students seeking employment and offers career counseling.
Please contact Ashley Miller, Career Services Director, at
270-384-8065 for further information and assistance.
Services available include:
- Career advice and counseling through personal counseling and
- A library of employment and career information, employer
literature, and graduate school information;
- Workshops about job-search strategies;
- Job vacancy announcements and personal job referrals;
- Credential services for students and alumni; and
- Assistance locating off-campus employment.
Please contact the Director of Career Services at (270) 384-8065
for further information and assistance.