Community Outreach to
Lindsey Wilson College offers evening, online and/or weekend
classes for busy adults who need a fully accredited degree program
that fits into their schedule.
Classes for the bachelor's degree in Human Services and Counseling,
the master's degree in Counseling and Human Development and the
M.Ed for Rank II Change are scheduled on a weekend format, on the
semester system and include summer sessions.
Scottsville Campus, Scottsville,
At the Lindsey Wilson-Scottsville Campus, students can begin
several of the Baccalaureate or Associate Degree programs offered
by the main campus or earn a Baccalaureate degree in one program.
Two-year, associate degree programs in Business Management or Early
Childhood Care and Development can be completed in their entirety
at the Scottsville site, as well as a Bachelor of Arts degree in
Business Administration, Communication, and Human Services and
Most classes at the Scottsville Campus are available in the
evenings and on the weekend. Accelerated summer and winter
intersessions are also scheduled.
Russell County Adult Education Center, 848 Steve Wariner
Drive Russell Springs, Kentucky 42642
The Master of Education for Rank II Change is offiered in
a weekend format at the Russell County Adult Education
The Baccalaureate of Arts in Human Services and Counseling
and the Master of Education Degree in Counseling and Human
Development are offered at other campus sites in Kentucky,
Virginia, Ohio and West Virginia, including:
- Ashland Community Campus - Ashland Community
and Technical College, 1400 College Drive, Ashland, Ky. 41101
- Big Stone Gap Community Campus - Mountain
Empire Community College, 3441 Mountain Empire Road, Big Stone Gap,
- Cincinnati Community Campus - Cincinnati State
Technical and Community College, 3529 Central Parkway, Cincinnati,
- A.P. White Campus - 210 Lindsey Wilson
Street, Columbia, Ky. 42728
- Cumberland Community Campus - Southeast
Community and Technical College, 700 College Road, Cumberland, Ky.
- Danville Community Campus - Bluegrass
Community and Technical College, 59 Corporate Drive, Danville, Ky.
- Hazard Community Campus - University Center of
the Mountains, Hazard Community and Technical College, One
Community College Drive, Hazard, Ky. 41701
- Henderson Community Campus - Henderson
Community College, 2660 S. Green Street, Henderson, Ky. 42420
- Hillsboro Community Campus - Southern State
Community College, 100 Hobart Drive, Hillsboro, Ohio
- Hopkinsville Community Campus - Hopkinsville
Community College, 720 North Drive, PO Box 2100, Hopkinsville, Ky.
- Lexington Community Campus - Bluegrass
Community & Technical College, 2659 Regency Road, Lexington,
- Logan Community Campus - Southern West
Virginia Community and Technical College, P.O. Box 2900 -- 2900
Dempsey Branch Road, Mount Gay, W.Va. 25637
- London Community Campus - Somerset Community
College: Laurel Campus, North 100 University Drive, London, Ky.
- Louisville Community Campus - Jefferson
Community & Technical College,109 East Broadway, Louisville,
- Madisonville Community Campus - Madisonville
Community College, 2000 College Drive, Madisonville, Ky. 42431
- Maysville Community Campus - Maysville
Community and Technical College, 1755 U.S. Hwy 68, Maysville, Ky.
- Prestonsburg Community Campus - Big Sandy
Community & Technical College, One Bert T. Combs Drive,
Prestonsburg, Ky. 41652
- Richlands Community Campus - Southwest
Virginia Community College, 724 Community College Road, Cedar
Bluff, Va. 24637. Mailing Address: P.O. Box SVCC; Richlands,
- Somerset Community Campus - Somerset Community
College, 808 Monticello Street, Somerset, Ky. 42501
- Wytheville Community Campus - Wytheville
Community College, 1000 East Main Street, Wytheville, Va.
Community Program Support
Lindsey Wilson supports its nontraditional students with evening
office hours, experienced faculty, personal attention, and
convenient class scheduling. An enrollment counselor who
understands the needs of adult students is available at each
extended program site. The counselor provides individual
pre-enrollment counseling and academic advising, as well as
information about financial aid and the transfer of credit for
college-level work completed at another institution. For more