Personal and confidential counseling is provided by counseling
professionals within the Human Services and Counseling program and
by the College Chaplains. Whether it is a religious
question, a personal relationship issue, a career decision, or the
need for an unbiased opinion, counselors are available and ready to
provide assistance. Referral to outside agencies is also available
when requested or needed.
The Career Services Office is located in the Keltner Building,
home of the Bonner Leader Program. The Career Services Director
assists students seeking employment and offers career counseling.
Services available include:
- career advice and counseling through personal counseling and
- a library of employment and career information, employer
literature, and graduate school information;
- workshops about job-search strategies;
- job vacancy announcements and personal job referrals;
- credential services for students and alumni; and
- assistance with off-campus employment.
Career Services Contacts:
Danielle Oldham -- Director of Career
CheriseMingus -- Graduate Assistant for Career
Services and Bonner Leaders