Christian Ministries - Bachelor of Arts - Minor
Terry Swan, DMin, Program Coordinator
John B. Begley Chapel Office Complex
(270) 384-8148 email@example.com
The mission of the Christian Ministries program is to prepare
students to be leaders in church institutions.
Some courses taken for the minor may simultaneously fulfill
general education requirements. Please see the Graduation
Requirements (bachelor's degrees) section of this catalog for
information on the general education program.
Students should note that the minor contributes 15 hours toward
the required 39 hours of 3000-4000 level coursework.
Program Requirements: 21
Along with the general education
program and a major, students must complete the minor's core
requirements as indicated.
A. Core Requirements: 21 hours
- Christian Beliefs (RELI 1003) -- 3 hours
- Old Testament (RELI 1013)
Testament (RELI 1023) -- 3 hours
- Christian Ministries (RELI 3103) -- 3 hours
- Worship (MUSI/RELI 3123)
Spiritual Formation (RELI 4103) -- 3 hours
- Christian Education (RELI 3203), Youth Ministry (RELI 3113),
Age-Level Ministry (RELI 3153) -- 3 hours
- Practicum I (RELI 4933) -- 3 hours
- Religion elective (3000-4000 level) -- 3 hours
Graduation with the minor in Christian Ministries requires:
- Successful completion of all program requirements and
- Completion of the Senior Credo in RELI 4933.