Kentucky Education Co-Teacher Training
Guidelines for completing the online
supervisors' training module, Part B
- ·Complete training on a laptop or desktop computer (not on a
mobile device). If he/she attempts to take the training on a
mobile device, it will not function properly.
- ·Follow the sequence of slides step-by-step to complete the
training. If he/she attempts to omit slides using the table
navigation provided by the table of contents, the training will not
- ·Provide identifying information including: name, email address
and school and district or university affiliation at the end of the
- ·Respond to 4 questions to receive a certificate of completion
for Part B.
- ·The training should take approximately 1 hour, 30 minutes to
complete. Should the participant spend less than 75 minutes
working through the module, he/she will be asked to retake it.
- ·The email report sent to the university training coordinator
will include: the date the training was completed and the time the
participant spent in the training module.
Education Co-Teacher Online Training