RaiderMobile is a mobile web application designed to make it
easy and convenient for anyone to access information related to
Lindsey Wilson College on the go. No longer will you be forced to
scroll and zoom your mobile phone's web browser to navigate through
a large site, it's now readily available at your fingertips! Even
while out and about, it has never been easier to access the
information you want. You can find out what's being served at the
Cranmer Dining Center today, look up your grades, find out what
events are coming up, or check your RaiderBucks balance, all in an
environment that has been specifically designed for mobile devices.
It features a streamlined navigation system so that no one piece of
information is more than a few clicks of a button or taps of the
screen away. It contains the least amount of images possible,
leading to faster loading times and less bandwith usage. It also
uses a design formatted to fit to the screen of your mobile device,
eliminating the tedious work of constant scrolling and zooming.
To access RaiderMobile on your phone, simply direct your mobile
browser to the following address:
Then you can bookmark the address for convenient access. Many
phones even allow you to add the site to your home screen, making
access to RaiderMobile only one press away!
Add RaiderMobile to your device's home
To start, direct your mobile browser to
- Click the Favorites (+) button at the bottom of the screen
- Select "Add to Home Screen"
- Type a name for the icon that will appear on your home screen
or leave it at the default (RaiderMobile)
- Click the "Add" button
- Add the page to your web browser's bookmarks
- Open the browser "bookmarks" screen
- Long-press the RaiderMobile bookmark
- Select "Add to Home screen"
- Press the key and select "Add to Home Screen"
The procedure for your phone may differ depending on what model
you have. As long as your phone supports adding web pages to its
home screen, you can add RaiderMobile to your home screen the same
way you would any other web page.
- Designed specifically for mobile devices: No pointless
scrolling or zooming.
- Limited amount of images: Faster loading times and
lower bandwith usage.
- Efficient navigation: Any information you need is no
more than a few clicks away.
- Smart login: Remembers you so you don't need to log in
every time, but you can still log out when you want.
- Customizable favorites: You control what
appears on your home screen.
- Powerful: Access useful information like your grades
for any term or your schedule for any day of the week.