Click to access the LWC Homepage!
print e-mail

Where do I find a copy of my 1098-T? 

The 1098-T form can be found for any year that you attended Lindsey Wilson College by logging in to your Banner Self Service Account. Once logged in, click the "Student" tab, then "Student Records," and finally "Tax Notification." Then simply fill in the year for which you need the 1098-T and click "Submit."


When do refunds go out? 

Student refund checks are mailed after all financial aid has been posted to your account. Please refer to "Important Dates" on our homepage to see when the first refund checks of the semester are scheduled to be mailed.  Get your refund faster by completing a Direct Deposit Opt-In for receiving ACH payments directly to your checking account.  


How can I make a payment?

Check your account balance and/or make an online payment through our secure online Student Account Payment page.  

Payments can be made in person by coming to our office in the basement of the V.P. Henry Building.  We also accept credit card payments by phone: 270-384-8010.  Mailed payments can be sent to the following address:

Lindsey Wilson College
Attn: Student Accounts
210 Lindsey Wilson St.
Columbia, KY 42728

Please include your student ID (L#) with all payments to ensure proper credit.  


What happens if I don't pay my bill?

If you choose not to pay your bill or do not follow through with your ECSI payment plan, the college will place a hold on your account. This hold will keep you from receiving a transcript and your diploma. If your outstanding balance is over $1,000.00, the hold will also keep you from registering for classes.  Delinquent accounts may be charged fees and interest.  Please communicate with the Business Office to work out the best possible solution to your situation.  


Am I required to have a meal plan?

Any full time student that lives on campus is required to have the mandatory student meal plan. We do not offer this meal plan to commuter students. If you are a commuter and would like to eat in the dining center, the Business Office can help you load money onto your Student ID card to be used as RaiderBucks.  RaiderBucks can be spent in the dining center, as well as at our other restaurants and various stations on campus. Commuters are also always welcome to pay the dining center for meals, directly.


How do I add money to RaiderBucks?

Add money to your RaiderBucks account through our secure RaiderBucks web page.  You can also call or stop by our office, and we will be happy to help you with this.


How do I see how much I owe? 

Check your account balance and/or make an online payment through our secure online  Student Account Payment page.  This will show you what you owe for this semester. If the amount is in parenthesis, this is an amount that the school owes you and will release to you, either in the form of check by mail or Direct Deposit.


Where is my Promissory Note? 

Access your Promissory Note using your Blue Raider Portal login.  This note has all of your charges for the year, along with all the aid that you will receive for the year. If the "Total Due" amount is in parenthesis, this is the amount that you will receive back from the college, either in the form of check by mail or Direct Deposit. Otherwise, "Total Due" is the amount that you owe for the year.

Feedback and CommentsSite MapDirections  
Every Student, Every Day
2008 Lindsey Wilson College
210 Lindsey Wilson St. Columbia, Ky 42728
Local: (270) 384-2126
Fax: (270) 384-8200
Toll Free: (800) 264-0138