Director of Online Education
Lindsey Wilson College is seeking a Director of Online Education
who will provide dynamic leadership to the online academic programs
at the College. The Director will report to the VPAA and will work
closely with the Division Chairs and directors at extended
campuses. Specific responsibilities of the Director of Online
Education will include:
1. Working with faculty to develop new online offerings and
appropriate course formats.
2. Managing the budget for the online program.
3. Coordinating the scheduling of online course
4. Assisting with recruitment and hiring of online
5. Coordinating faculty development for online learning and
6. Providing information on online programs to students and
7. Connecting students with technology assistance provided by
other support systems.
8. Responding directly to online students' concerns.
9. Coordinating and evaluating program marketing
10. Identifying critical marketing populations and
11. Coordinating assessment of the College's online
12. Completing required reports for programs in online
The successful candidate will have a Master's degree with three
years of experience in distance education and evidence of excellent
management, organization, interpersonal and written communications
skills. Experience in teaching in an online environment is
required. A record of success in managing and marketing an online
program is preferred. Graduate study beyond the master's degree is
Curriculum vitae, graduate transcripts and the names and contact
information for three references should be submitted by mail or
email to Dr. Bettie C. Starr, PhD, Vice President for Academic
Affairs, Lindsey Wilson College, 210 Lindsey Wilson St, Columbia,
KY 42728. Email email@example.com.
Lindsey Wilson College is an equal opportunity employer.