Lindsey Wilson College is seeking Groundskeeper/Custodian. The
selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining the
grounds/exterior of the College's property.
Essential job duties and responsibilities will include the
following, but are not limited to the job specifications contained
herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed
safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory
- Cleans grounds and removes litter.
- Spreads salt on public passageways to prevent ice
- Responsible for daily upkeep of the property buildings
and grounds which includes cleaning and removing of trash.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of
all supplies and equipment owned by the College.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary
circumstances regarding the College property.
- Responsible for maintaining College property and ensuring
a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Applications may be obtained at the Human Resources Office at
Lindsey Wilson College or online at www.lindsey.edu . If
interested, send application or resume to Human Resources, Lindsey
Wilson College, 210 Lindsey Wilson Street, Columbia, Kentucky
42728, fax 270-384-7373 or e-mail email@example.com.
LWC is an Equal Opportunity Employer