Nursing Faculty Position RN BSN Program Coordinator
The Nursing Division at Lindsey Wilson College invites
applications for a Full-time Nursing Faculty RN BSN
Coordinator position in a growing and successful
baccalaureate nursing program.
The Lindsey Wilson College BSN nursing program launched in the
Fall 2010 and is located in the new Dr. Robert & Carol Goodin
School of Professional Counseling and Nursing Center. The
Goodin Center houses the innovative nursing Simulation Learning Lab
which is unprecedented in the area.
Nursing faculty at Lindsey Wilson embrace the institutional
goals of striving for the highest degree of education through a
nursing program based on evidence and sound professional
practice. We seek to create the best possible environment for
the individual growth of students through the intentional and
cooperative efforts of the entire College community. Our
students are prepared for life and a nursing career in a rapidly
changing world. Value-centered learning experiences, provided
by our excellent nursing faculty, assist nursing students in
developing intellect, character and self esteem.
This new position will include the following requirements, roles
- Master's degree in nursing and an earned doctorate in nursing
or in a related field.
- Nursing education and program coordination experience of two or
more years within the last five years.
- Teaching competency and experience in upper division
baccalaureate and/or in graduate nursing education
- Experience with online teaching and instructional
- Program development and coordination experience
- Demonstration of a commitment to teaching excellence and to
mentoring a diverse student population.
- Registered Nurse with unencumbered current active KY
- Doctoral Degree
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (oral and
- Professional achievement and demonstrated competency in an
established area of clinical nursing practice
- Didactic and clinical teaching experience (preferred)
Applicants should forward the following to Dr. Marian Smith,
Chair Nursing Division
- Complete resume (electronic copy preferred) with designated
educational, program coordination, clinical and teaching
- Three references with complete contact information (include
name, phone, & email)
Questions and applications should be forwarded to:
Dr. Marian Smith, Chair/Assistant Professor, Division of
Nursing, Lindsey Wilson College, Office 126, Goodin
Center, 210 Lindsey Wilson Street, Columbia, KY 42728,
FAX: 270-384-7573, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lindsey Wilson College is an EOE.