Doris and Bob Holloway Health & Wellness Center
Contact us for more information, see tab below for membership rates.
Contact InformationHolloway Health and Wellness Center
388-398 Williams St., Columbia, Kentucky 42728
Hours of Operation(All Times Central)
Academic Year HoursMonday - Thursday
6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
2 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Summer and Break HoursMonday - Thursday
6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
The facility is closed on the following daysEaster
July 4th (may be extended for annual maintenance)
Wednesday before Thanksgiving (early close)
New Years Eve
New Years Day
HWC Membership Rates
- Individual Community Member:
$40 a month with 6 or 12-month membership
- Family Community Member:
$55 a month with 6 or 12-month membership
- HWC and The Pines combination packages are available.
- Day Pass:
$10 per day
- 5 Day pass:
- Senior citizen discounts available.
Natatorium/AquaticsThis state-of-the art facility is the first of its kind in Adair County and the surrounding areas, offering fitness, recreation, education, and competitive swimming and aqua opportunties to students, faculty, staff, and community members of all ages and backgrounds. As well as being home to the Lindsey Wilson Blue Raiders men's and women's swim teams, the natatorium also plays host to various wellness directed activities, tournaments, and games for students, faculty, and HWC members.
- Eight-lane indoor swimming pool
- Recreational pool with volleyball and basketball
- 40-person capacity hot tub
- Water polo
- Handicap-accesible ramp
- Community pool with a depth of 3 feet, 6 inches
- Daily Swim Hours
- Swimming Lessons
- Life Guard Instruction
- Various Tournaments
- Scheduled Parties
Pool HoursPool Break hours will start on Sunday, November 22.
Academic Year HoursMonday - Friday:
12 p.m. - 2 p.m., 6 p.m - 9 p.m.
(lap swim only 11-noon on
Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Summer and Break Hours
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
(Adult Swim Only from 11-noon)
5 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
5 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Group Exercise Fitness ClassesWe have a rotating class schedules. Follow our social media pages for class schedule updates.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/LWC.CampusRecreation/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/lwccampusrec/?hl=en
Twitter - https://twitter.com/lwccampusrec?lang=en
- Ab Blaster: Quick, cardio-based abdominal workout.
- Booty Blaster: Motivating workout that focuses on sculpting thighs and glutes.
- Cardio Kickboxing: Fun and active class that utilizes strike based movements to upbeat music.
- Hard Core: High-Intensity workout with a focus on core and strength.
- Kid X: Fun and interactive way to introduce children to physical activity.
- Lunch Break Walking Club: A great way to "walk for health" in a group based environment.
- Nutrition Connection: A fun and interactive educational based workshop that covers a variety of nutrtion topics.
- Pump Circuit: Circuit-training inspired workout.
- Spin & Cycling: Exciting indoor cycling workout that simulates outdoor trails and mountain cycle rides.
- Water Aerobics: Low-impact, medium intensity pool woorkout.
- X Camp: Conquer every muscle group as you burn calories with fun and effective circuit inspired stations.
- Yoga: Relazxation, meditation, stretching.
- Fitness classes fuse Latin & pop dance rhythms with easy-to-follow moves for a fun, energizing, and effective workout.
Remember we all started at the same spot. You are not alone!
Intramural Recreational Sports
To sign up for an intramural event, please follow the link below to create an account. Once signed into the program, you may either create a team or join an already existing team.
SIGN UP OR JOIN A TEAM
As a part of Lindsey Wilson College's Campus Recreation, Intramural Sports offers opportunities for a variety of activities that may improve wellness and fitness, while providng competitve and cooperative activities along with opportunities to learn and practice leadership and planning. The Department of Intramural Sports is located in the Doris and Bob Holloway Health & Wellness Center. Come by to see us anytime with questions or concerns, or contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter at @LWC_Intramurals
Injuries: Participating in intramural sports is voluntary on the part of each individual. Lindsey Wilson College will not assume responsibility of bills if a participant is injured in an intramural event.
And Instagram @LWC_Intramural
Click here to find us on Facebook!
RentalsThe HWC may be rented for private parties, practices, leagues, tournaments or other special events. Rental-request forms must be completed for all reservations. Liability coverage and a completed Facility Use Agreement required for all rentals. For more information about rates and availability contact the HWC front desk or fill out the online reservation form.
**Orientations are available at ANY time. Please ask the front desk attendant for more information
- Eligibility: All participants must register at the check-in desk before using the HWC
- Appropriate Attire: Nonmarking shoes must be worn on all hardwood floors. No jeans or altered clothing allowed in cardiovascular or weight areas. All swim apparel must be appropriate for the activity.
- All participants under age 14 must be accompanied by an adult member at all times.
- Participants ages 14-17 must be acconpanied by an adult in the weight room and cardio area at all times.
- Locker Usage: Lockers are for day-use only. No charge to use a locker.
- Parking: Parking is available on the north and west side of the HWC.
- Food and Drink: Food is prohibited in the HWC without a facility reservation. Drinks must be in a plastic bottle.
- Scheduling: Some activity spaces may be unavailable because of LWC intramurals, special events or athletics. The checkin desk will have a schedule of special events.
- Tobacco and Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol or the use of tobacco are prohibited. LWC employees reserve the right to remove anyone from the HWC suspected of using alcohol or tobacco.