Graduate Course Descriptions
Lindsey Wilson College's graduate course descriptions are
listed for the following degrees:
- The M. Ed. in Counseling & Human Development, and
- The M. Ed. for Teacher as Leader.
All graduate courses are 5000-6000 level.
For a list of graduate courses being offered in a specific
semester, please visit the Lindsey Wilson College online course
schedule at www.lindsey.edu/info/student/course-schedule/.
Each digit in the course numbers represents the following:
- First digit: Identifies course level.
- Second and third digits: Program use (may suggest
sequence or common-numbered course).
- Fourth digit: Credit hours.
Credit Hour Requirement for Master's
All master's degree candidates for graduation must complete a
minimum of 30 credit hours of acceptable graduate course work with
a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00