The Career Services Office is located in the Keltner Building,
home of the Bonner Leader Program. The Career Services Director
assists students seeking employment and offers career counseling.
Services available include:
- career advice and counseling through personal counseling and
- a library of employment and career information, employer
literature, and graduate school information;
- workshops about job-search strategies;
- job vacancy announcements and personal job referrals;
- credential services for students and alumni; and
- assistance with off-campus employment.