1. What are the benefits of using the Google Apps?
There are many reasons to use Google Apps. A few reasons
- Google Apps accounts do not expire at graduation
- Google Apps inboxes store at least 7.5 gigabytes of email
- Unlike Hotmail, Yahoo, or normal Gmail, Google Apps has no
- Google Apps accounts can access your other email accounts AND
send from these accounts as well
- Google Apps gives you access to integrated chat, calendar,
document, and website tools
2. How can I change my password?
Currently the only way to change a password is to contact the
site administrator and have the administrator make the change for
3. Does my account expire at graduation?
No, accounts are available for as long as Lindsey Wilson College
uses Google Apps. Graduates are encouraged to continue using the
service after graduation.
4. What services does Google Apps provide?
Google Apps provides a start page, Gmail, Google Calendar,
Google Documents and Google Sites. Other services, such as Google
Maps, Google Groups, Picasa, etc.... are separate tools that are
not part of this package.
5. I cannot log into my Gmail account?
It is possible you are at the wrong site! The login portal for
SPC Gmail is https://mail.lindseyspc.org, not www.gmail.com
6. Is Gmail secure?
Yes, SPC Gmail, document, and calendar services all
automatically use SSL services to secure electronic