PON Program of Nursing (PON) Mission, Vision, Goals
PON MissionThe mission of the pre-licensure BSN program is to provide quality undergraduate nursing education that prepares students for baccalaureate-generalist professional nursing practice.
PON VisionWith the intentional and cooperative efforts of the entire College community, and through excellence in teaching, scholarship, practice and service, the Lindsey Wilson College pre-licensure BSN program aspires to:
- Be the regional leader in providing an exceptional nursing education
- Create the best possible environment for the individual growth of students
- Graduate students that are prepared for life and professional nursing practice in a complex rapidly changing world and health care environment
- Advance health at the local, regional and global arena through scientific evidence and sound professional practice.
- Graduates will be qualified for baccalaureate generalist professional nursing practice.
- External and internal communities of interest will be satisfied with the performance of nursing graduates.
Revisied and Approved (PON) 5.11.2018