Lindsey Wilson College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Lindsey Wilson College. The college is also accredited by the University Senate of The United Methodist Church.
EducationThe education program at Lindsey Wilson College is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and by the Kentucky Education Professional Standards Board (EPSB).
The Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education has authorized Lindsey Wilson College to offer programs at various locations in the state.
Business AdministrationThe Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration is accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. For a listing of accredited programs, visit https://iacbe.org/memberpdf/LindseyWilsonCollege.pdf
Program of NursingThe baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Lindsey Wilson College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) (655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, (202)887-6791).
The Lindsey Wilson College nursing program is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) (655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-463-6930).
School of Professional CounselingThe Doctor of Philosophy in counselor education & supervision and the Master of Education in counseling & human development are accredited through the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP). The Master of Education in Counseling and Human Development is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
The Lindsey Wilson College School of Professional Counseling's Bachelor of Arts degree program in human services & counseling and Master of Education degree program in counseling & human development have been granted the following authorization/certification from state authorities:
- The Ohio Department of Higher Education has authorized Lindsey Wilson College to offer the programs at Southern State Community College in Hillsboro.
- The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) has certified Lindsey Wilson College to operate in Virginia and to offer the programs at Southwest Virginia Community College and Wytheville Community College.
- The West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission has authorized Lindsey Wilson College to operate in West Virginia at the Southern West Virginia Community & Technical College-Logan Campus.
- Lindsey Wilson College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. This authorization must be renewed each year and is based on an evaluation by minimum standards concerning quality of education, ethical business practices, health and safety, and fiscal responsibility. In order to view detailed job placement and completion information on the programs offered by Lindsey Wilson College, please visit http://www.tn.gov/thec and click on the Institutions L-P link.
- The Tennessee Higher Education Commission has authorized Lindsey Wilson College to operate in Tennessee at Volunteer State Community College.