Lindsey Wilson College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404)679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lindsey Wilson College. The College is also accredited by the University Senate of The United Methodist Church. The Master of Education in Counseling & Human Development is accredited through the Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP). The Bachelor of Arts in Education, the Bachelor of Science in Education, and the Master of Education Teacher as Leader are accredited by the Kentucky Education Professional Standards Board (EPSB). The Education program at Lindsey Wilson College is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). This accreditation covers initial teacher preparation programs and the advanced Teacher as Leader program. However, the candidacy does not include individual education courses that the College offers to P-12 educators for professional development, relicensure, or other programs. The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration is accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE). The BSN degree program at Lindsey Wilson College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) (655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, (202)887-6791). The Baccalaureate Degree Program in Nursing at Lindsey Wilson College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, (202) 887-6791. The Lindsey Wilson College School of Professional Counseling's Bachelor of Arts degree program in Human Services & Counseling and Master of Education degree program in Counseling & Human Development have been granted the following authorization/certification from state authorities:
- The Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education has authorized Lindsey Wilson College to offer the program at various locations in the state.
- The Ohio Department of Higher Education has authorized Lindsey Wilson College to offer the programs at Cincinnati Technical & Community College in Cincinnati and at Southern State Community College in Hillsboro and in Washington Court House.
- The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) has certified Lindsey Wilson College to operate in Virginia and to offer the programs at Southwest Virginia Community College, Mountain Empire Community College, and Wytheville Community College.
- The West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission has authorized Lindsey Wilson College to operate in West Virginia at the Southern West Virginia Community & Technical College: Logan Campus.
- Lindsey Wilson College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. This authorization must be renewed each year and is based on an evaluation by minimum standards concerning quality of education, ethical business practices, health and safety, and fiscal responsibility. In order to view detailed job placement and completion information on the programs offered by Lindsey Wilson College, please visit http://www.tn.gov/thec and click on the Authorized Institutions Data button. The Tennessee Higher Education Commission has authorized Lindsey Wilson College to operate in Tennessee at Volunteer State Community College.