Nursing - Program Distinctions
- The Baccalaureate Degree Program in Nursing at Lindsey Wilson College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, (202) 887-6791.
- The Baccalaureate Nursing Program at Lindsey Wilson College is granted approved status by the Kentucky State Board of Nursing.
- The baccalaureate program now has a chapter of Sigma Theta Tau - Alpha Alpha Iota. This is an international nursing honors society.
- 100% Employment Rate of BSN Graduates seeking employment as a licensed RN.
- High Fidelity Simulation Learning Centers
- Small Faculty to Student Ratio
- The Baccalaureate Nursing Program at Lindsey Wilson College offers two tracks to obtain a Bachelor of Science (BSN) Degree.
- Pre Licensure BSN Track
- RN BSN Track