How Do I Register For Classes
Visit With Your Advisor
Meet with your advisor for schedule planning and to obtain a registration key number. This MUST
be obtained through your advisor. If you are unsure of who your advisor is, you may view it in Banner Self Service. Choose student records and then view student information.
If you want to see what class are available you can browse Course offerings
to see what works best for your schedule.
Access myLWC Portal
You will need to access your Banner Self-Service through the myLWC
portal. Once you have logged on to myLWC, choose menu (in top right of screen) and select Banner Self-Service. You will be able to view and print your schedule, view your unofficial transcript, student account, account holds, grades and be able to register for classes.
- Student Services
- Register for Classes
- Select the Registration Term
- Enter Registration Key provided by your advisor. It is your responsibility to register for the course recommended by your advisor.
- Enter the five-digit CRN course number in the table
- Optional: Look up classes to add
- View your schedule by day and time in a grid format
- View your schedule with details such as instructor, classroom, credit hours, ect.
- Waitlist option: Make sure you complete the questions asked to get on a waitlist. If you are unsure that you are on the waitlist for a class then view your schedule again or contact the Registrar's Office.