Federal Work Study Program

Federal and state programs provide part-time employment opportunities for students who need financial assistance. Employment in the college's federal work study program takes place mostly on campus and is based on need.

You will need to present your original social security card OR birth certificate AND driver's license before you can begin work in the Federal Work Study program.

Answer common questions regarding the Federal Student Employment Program by reviewing these helpful tips.